|1503 Room of Building 1,101 Jie Fang,Middle of Xian Ning Road,Xi'an,Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, GMP, Kosher|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kgs|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Tons Per Year|
|Product Name:||Ganoderma Extract||Latin Name:||Ganoderma Lucidum (Leyss.: Fr.) Karst|
|Appearance:||Brownish Yellow Fine Powder||Test Method:||By UV|
Product Name: Ganoderma Extract
Latin Name: Ganoderma Lucidum (Leyss.: Fr.) Karst
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Brownish Yellow Fine Powder
Test Method: By UV
Grade: Health Care Products&Food, Cosmetics
Introduction of Ganoderma:
Ganoderma is a traditional Chinese medicine, which is treasured by pharmacists in all ages. It origins from East Asia and is widely planted in China, especially in Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shandong, Anhui, Zhejiang and other provinces.
(1) This Extract can prolong the process of aging.
(2) It can improve sleep, enhance protein synthesis and promote the immune system.
(3) It lowers blood pressure, blood fat and blood sugar.
(4) It can be used in the prevention of rheumatism and allergy.
(5) It can be used in the treatment of liver cancer, gastric cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer and leukemia.
Storage: Store in cool &dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside, (25kg/drum).