|1503 Room of Building 1,101 Jie Fang,Middle of Xian Ning Road,Xi'an,Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, GMP, Kosher|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kgs|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 Tons Per Year|
|Product Name:||Olive Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Olea Europaea L.|
|CAS NO.:||32619-42-4||Active Ingredient:||Oleuropein|
|Test Methed:||HPLC||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Powder|
Product Name: Olive Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Olea Europaea L.
Specification: 10%, 15%18%, 20%, 35% Oleuropein, 2.5%, 6%, 30%, 50%, 98% Hydroxytyrosol
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: Oleuropein
CAS NO.: 32619-42-4
Molecular Formula: C25H32O13
Molecular Weight: 540.4
Test Methed: HPLC
(1) The olive leaf extract inhibits blood platelet aggregation; contains oleuropein which promotes dilation(the expanding/contracting ability) of the arteries, which in turn increases coronary artery blood flow.
(2) The olive leaf extractlowers cholesterol and helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
(3) The olive leaf extract promotes normal blood sugar levels; supports the immune, circulatory, urinary and digestive systems.
(1) olive leaf extract can be applied in Nutritional supplements
(2) olive leaf extract can be applied in Health food products
(3) olive leaf extract can be applied in Beverages
(4) olive leaf extract can be applied in Pharmaceutical products
(5) olive leaf extract can be applied in Skin Care Materials